Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Glorch Games

Games I Want To See.

I am tired of going to ign.com everyday and waiting all year for E3 to hear about what games are coming out. Instead,I have listed 5 game that I want to see come out within the next couple years. Make it happen gaming lords!

Rogue Squadron - New Jedi Order Style



First of all I want to see a Rogue Squadron game on Wii. With Motion + I can use the Wii mote like a X-wing control stick. Secondly I want a Star Wars game post return of the Jedi. Please and thank you.

Leeption's Adventure



Yes. This 16 bit throw back with have my boy Leeption slicing up baddies with his thunder claws. He will also bite and lick to get points. Milk and tuna will be power ups and there will be a mini game between levels where he plays with his ball with a bell in it. I want this on the virtual console by May.

Han & Chewie



What a no brainer! Note to Luacas Arts: There are more than just Jedi and star fighters in the Star Wars series. How about an open world smuggling game that explores Han and Chewie's excellent origins story? Please! Do it!

Sweetler's Starfish Challenge



This game will be geared for a younger audience. It will be a nifty puzzle game where The Sweetler collects different starfish, and then arranges them in tide pools. Different shapes and colors match to score points. Fun!

Bender's Game



This game is named after the mediocre straight to DVD Futurama movie. Everyone wants to be like Bender, and this 8-bit adventure will give them that chance. Smoke, Drink, Gamble, Steal, Overindulge, and generally be a jerk to get ahead in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment